28 Mar New range of bat styles
Over the past year, I’ve noticed that there have been patterns in the requests, enquiries and compliments received from various people around the world. In response to this I am pleased to announce the creation of 2 cricket bat styles that will be offered as stock to satisfy this growing demand. These will not be fixed shapes, the elements that have made these bats successful have been refined through various iterations to the point where these styles give me the opportunity to continue making the best bats I can whilst satisfying the majority of requests. The new range will also come in predefined weight brackets (Light, Medium and Heavy) placing more emphasis on the balance and feel of the bats rather than their dead or scale weight.
- Bat suited to front foot players going at the bowler, hitting back down the ground and over the top.
- Mid-Low Middle
- Full spine running through the blade
- Gentle concaving in the back retains mass where it counts
- Oval Handle
- Weights from 2lbs 10oz
- A style that suits players who look to manipulate the field, letting the ball come to them and hitting it at the top of the bounce.
- Mid-High Middle
- Swell of weight distributed higher up the blade
- Traditional edges with full back
- Oval Handle
- Weights from 2lbs 8oz
If you have any questions please ask in the comments below or email me: email@example.com